Dear guest/customer/visitor, [update 13/06/2020 17:02]
Through the distribution of this leaflet, we would like to provide you with information about the coronavirus (COVID-19) and about the measures we are taking to prevent it from spreading. We are in close contact with the local health authorities (GGD), the branch organisation and local authorities, which are keeping us up to date of (local) developments with regard to the virus. We will open our doors, as normally, at april 1st.
In addition – as you have become accustomed to from us – we will ensure excellent hygiene is in place at our campsite. Naturally we will follow developments very closely, and adhere to the guidelines provided by the RIVM (National Institute for Public Health and the Environment), with a particular focus on the following:
– The cleaning of the common lounge area and other objects that people touch with their hands, such as light switches, bedside tables and door handles/knobs, is entirely conducted using professional methods.
– The laundering of bed linen takes place in a professional manner (at a temperature of over 60 degrees), whereby viruses cannot survive.
– Our restaurant will be open at 26-6-2020.
– The reception will have limited openinghours. Of course we are easily accessible via email (email@example.com) or telephone (00517413465).
– The sanitary buildings are open 15-6-2020.
To summarize; you will not incur any extra risk during your residence and/or overnight stay, and can enjoy your time here in a carefree manner.
What steps can you yourself take?
It is important to follow the standard measures that are applicable in the event of a ‘normal’ flu and cold, namely:
A greeting in another manner other than a handshake, hug or kiss is fine;
Keep 1,5m distance from eachother;
Wash your hands regularly for longer than 25 seconds with soap and water;
Cough and sneeze into a paper tissue, or into the inside of your elbow;
Use paper tissues and dispose of them afterwards;
Report anybody who has become ill by telephoning the local physician and notifying the manager/ owner of the water sports or recreation firm;
Telephone number of the reception: 0517413465
You will find the latest news concerning the coronavirus at:
We wish you a pleasant stay, and please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any further questions!
[The campsite opens its doors at april 1st!]